Sunday, August 17, 2014

long time no post

Greetings! I haven't been here in such a long time. I even read through my old blog posts and I read about some food I haven't made since I posted about it! Here's a little update on us:
Hubby still works nights, I'm still at home cooking and knitting. When I started this blog, we had celebrated our 2 year anniversary. Now we have celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary! We have two awesome mini schnauzers. Unfortunately we had lost one very suddenly easter weekend last year and without his brother with him, Apollo was very sad so we got him a new brother and also call him Rocky. Well, Rocky Jr is his official name cause getting another dog that looked like the one we just lost, it was hard to not look at him and call him Rocky.
As for food, we eat a mix of fruit, veggies and meat fairly evenly. Sodas are a rare occasion and I hate to admit it but we both still eat junk food from time to time. Usually it's potato chips but I hold back from them more than hubby does.

Last I posted, I said I was moving to a new site. I fell off the blogging wagon after a little while and then when I tried to get back on, I couldn't get into the site so that ended. For some reason, I'm getting back into the mood of blogging again. It seems to come and go every other year! Hopefully, when I get back in the swing of things I can stick to it longer. I was really very surprised that people have still been showing up to my blog, usually through stumble upon. I admit, I put my blog posts in the stumble queue to try and help myself get people directed to my site. I am going to try and make it more appealing and share good  recipes. Yes there will be some meat recipes! I'm still going to try and focus on healthy veggie dishes, so don't worry there.

I hope to post something new for you all very soon, and I hope I'll get readers that don't mind commenting! It can be disheartening to a blogger to see that people read but don't comment :( even a nice little note of that sounds good or can you use *blank* to substitute for this certain ingredient? It's nice cause then you feel appreciated. That's the only word I could think of to explain what I felt about it.
Anyway, ta ta! I hope to return soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment